Organization of BTL events
BTL events refer to "below the line" marketing and differ significantly from advertising campaigns via television, radio or the media. As part of BTL advertising, we use creative ideas to attract more target audience. The main goal is to increase product sales through interaction with potential customers.
What kind of BTL events are there?
Promotions from this category are divided into three groups:
- image (distribution or distribution of leaflets);
- with a possible benefit for the buyer (lottery);
- with guaranteed benefits for potential customers (tasting, sampling).
Each of the activities is interactive, thus enabling brands and consumers to communicate on a personal level.
Why is it worth ordering BTL events?
Several significant reasons to contact OPEN Group for a service:
- Direct contact between customers and the brand. The organization of BTL events helps consumers to get to know the product better, and for companies to understand the model of customer behavior.
- Increasing brand awareness. Events from the BTL category help to spread information about the manufacturer or retailer, explain their key advantages.
- Impact on the target audience. BTL events help to influence a specific segment of buyers. It is a platform for clearly communicating marketing messages to your audience.
- Highlighting the brand among competitors. The company will increase consumer loyalty through the beneficial presentation of its products.
- Improving reputation. Such events create a positive image for the company and help to maintain its position in the market.
Also, carrying out promotions leads to an increase in sales and an increase in turnover. The demand for products will increase, and as a result, profits will also increase.
Stages of organizing BTL events
To achieve our goals, we:
- Analyzing target audience. An advertising campaign should be a way of psychological and emotional impact. That is why we conduct a thorough analysis of the target audience. It is necessary to determine the interests of consumers, their preferences, life rhythms.
- We select the type of event. None of the methods work the same in all cases, so we use the best approach for each advertising campaign.
- We plan financial expenses. Several factors affect the cost: the number and type of personnel (for example, standard workers of the industrial zone or promoters with knowledge of a foreign language), the necessary materials, equipment.
- We calculate the time for BTL-events and choose a location. For example, it is better to conduct tastings of certain goods during rush hour, when people buy in large quantities in the store, and the table should be located not far from the shelves with the same products. The same goes for other types of events. The effectiveness of the impact on a specific segment of the target audience depends on this.
- We are holding an event. When carrying out BTL events, we conduct a full-fledged monitoring: we monitor the fulfillment of requirements, we control the specialists involved, we monitor the current sales statistics. We draw up reports. We analyze the effectiveness of the event and form the final report.
- We prepare reports. We analyze the effectiveness of the event and form a final report. The team of our agency when organizing BTL-actions works not for the process, but for the result. We are responsible both for the competent fulfillment of the assigned task and for the increase in sales. You can order services in 18 countries of the world - we work in the CIS and Europe.
When organizing BTL-actions, the team of our agency works not for the process, but for the result. We are responsible both for the competent fulfillment of the assigned task and for the increase in sales. You can order services in 18 countries of the world - we work in the CIS and Europe.